Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In the begining

   This is a blog detailing my advenure into the work from home industry. I would like to begin by telling who I am and how I started this venture. My name Is Kelly and I was a construction worker. After several years in the construction trade I found myself leaving my job in order to relocate for a better job that my wife landed. Unfortunatly due to the economy my wifes new job was terminated just 2 months into it. So there we were, no job and no prospects.
  I wanted to find work that I could do on my own terms. I was tired of working to make someone else rich while I was making less than the industry standard. So I started looking at different work from home programs. I had some rules I put in place to help me find the right program. First rule was I didnt want to do a MLM or a pyramid scheme. Second, I had no money so what ever I did do needed to cost no money.
  So after alot of searching I decided to try out a system called Online Pay Day Systems. It was free to join and was not a MLM or pyramid scheme. It looked like it was somthing I could do and it seemed easy enough. This blog is detailing my ongoing journey into Online Pay Day Systems.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone is interested in the system I am detailing you can go to http://elms.ws for a complete webinar describing the system and how you can join for free.

    ReplyDelete