Thursday, January 5, 2012

Social media...Lets rock this joint!!!

  So we are getting opt ins and having some good results. Why stop there. Remember we are trying to make a living at this. So lets expand. Social media is another cash cow. Places like facebook, myspace and any other place you connect with family and friends are great sources of opt ins.
   The great thing about social media sites is that you already have some sort of relationship with the people on them (for the most part.) Now that I have seen that this system is legit and really pays I now have no problem sharing this opportunity with family and friends. I don't have to worry about betraying trust because this system IS legit and family can make good money at it too. I know I really, really like family members who can show me a way to make extra money. Friends like to make money as well. Family already trust you (at least I hope they do) so the process goes alot smoother. Once I decided to branch out into social media I had some family members join our group and they are now making money themselves. That means happy family and more money in my pay pal account (and money in their pay pal account.)
   Social media isnt just your facebook site though, There are hobby groups out there. Find some, Pick things you are interested in. Join the sites and talk hobby stuff, build a relationship. Gain trust because trust is important, And because these are sites you already have an interest in it is fun to chat with people anyways. Have fun with it because work should be fun.
  Speaking of fun do any of you play games online. I do.... Maybe a little too much according to my wife. That being said most gaming sites (msn games, google games and thousands of other free game sites) have chat windows to talk to people when you play. Need I say more..... Ok I will. Chat have fun and offer your system for making money. Its that easy. Chat away, Think outside the box. Anywhere people gather with a common interest is a potential gold mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment